Somebody To Love
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} E3dko
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Ejbjoi
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 2u57yf8
Últimos temas
» Registro de Residencia.
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptyDom Dic 18, 2011 8:59 pm por Lucy Kate Hale

» Registro de Grupo.
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptyDom Dic 18, 2011 8:58 pm por Lucy Kate Hale

» Registro de Personaje.
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptyDom Dic 18, 2011 8:57 pm por Lucy Kate Hale

» @mjjeje [Hero´s twitter]
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptyJue Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm por Taylor A. Swift

» Un pequeño regalo para ti.... [Taylor]
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptySáb Sep 10, 2011 2:18 pm por Hero Jaejoong

» @AllySwift
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptySáb Sep 10, 2011 2:06 pm por Hero Jaejoong

» Adios.... solo por ahora
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptySáb Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm por Hero Jaejoong

» ¿Roleas?
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptyLun Sep 05, 2011 2:57 pm por Chelsea K. Staub

» Estoy De Regreso
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} EmptyLun Sep 05, 2011 3:35 am por Emma Watson

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 29f5cts
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 2 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 2 Invitados

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 16 durante el Lun Oct 11, 2021 7:20 am
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 2a4p98n That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Igxibt That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 69e64z Livin' The Drama

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img691/6995/4040ian28vzima.png

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 35k64ia-1 That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Boton7 That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 21554606 That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 2el5rna That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Thumbs_PrettyLittleLiars That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 10einwh ES
That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 2njzry8 Remember December That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 2n8a6n5 That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Wi0h8y

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson}

5 participantes

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Empty That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson}

Mensaje por Invitado Lun Jun 06, 2011 12:40 pm

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} 2vkkx8n
20 Años || Inteligent|| Sexy & Romantic & Sweet || Dreamer Girl ...|| Actress & Model
Es una chica muy dulce, comprensible cuando la gente esta mal trata de ayudarla, tiene un fuerte carácter cuando se enfada se enfada, pero también tiene su lado dulce romantico...y muy mimosina cuando quiere o le interesa alguien siempre reparte abrazos eso es señal que le gusta la persona, no confia mucho en la gente que no conoce. se preocupa mucho por la gente aunque no la conozca quiere ayudar siempre, por eso que es muy abierta aunque es tímida al principio pero cuando ya empieza a tener confianza se muestra más abierta.

Es una chica muy inteligente tiene desarrollada muy bien la parte artística, la parte cognitiva siempre de pequeña ya destacaba mucho pero ella no era de esas que se creen superiores a la gente, por eso que solo se expresa con la actuacion pero tambien, ama la música.
Igual....Mejor conoceme

~Familiares

#. Padres

#. Hermanos
~Joe A. Jonas

#. Primos

#. Hermanos del Corazón
~Joe A. Jonas

~Amistades

#. Mejores Amigas
~Ashley M. Tisdale
~Demi Lovato
~Nick Jonas

#. Mejores Amigos
~Joe A. Jonas
~ Nick Jonas
~ Ashley M. Tisdale

#. Amigos de la Infancia
~Joe A. Jonas
~Ashley M. Tisdale

#. Buenos Amigos

#. Amigos

#. Protectores
~Joe A. Jonas
~Demi Lovato
~Nick Jonas

#. Protegidos
~Joe A. Jonas
~Ashley M. Tisdale
~Demi Lovato
~Nick Jonas

#. Compas de Fiestas
~Joe A. Jonas
~Demi Lovato
~Nick Jonas
~ Ashley M. Tisdale

#. Curas de Resaca
~Joe A. Jonas

#. Confidentes
~Joe A. Jonas
~Ashley M. Tisdale

#. Consentidos
~Joe A. Jonas
~Nick Jonas

#. Cosentidores
~Joe A. Jonas
~Nick Jonas

#. Compañeros de Travesuras y Locuras
~Joe A. Jonas

#. Malas Influencias

#. Mal Influenciados

~Amorosas

#. Atracción
~Nick Jonas

#. Amor - Odio

#. Amigos con derecho

#. +18

#. Desliz

#. Obsesión

#. Amor

#. Pareja

#. Amor imposible

#. Niegan sentimientos

#. Ex's

~Odio

#. Conocidos

#. Trato Cordial

#. Indiferencia

#. No confío

#. No me agrada

#. Trato hostil

#. Rivales

#. Enemigos

~Sitios VIP

Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Empty Re: That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson}

Mensaje por Selena Gomez Lun Jun 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Lugar Niki Smile ?
Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez
Admin

https://somebodytolove.superforo.net

That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson} Empty Re: That love it was real, baby you make me feel ...I can't explain cuz, I need all the words ... { Nicole Anderson}

Mensaje por Invitado Mar Jun 07, 2011 2:17 am

Hola Nicki venia por mis lugarcitos pero veo que ya estoy en tu lista GRACIAS por los lugares Very Happy I love you
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Joe A. Jonas Mar Jun 07, 2011 5:08 am

Loca , que lista ella ya poniendo lugare hahahaha que peligro !
Joe A. Jonas
Joe A. Jonas

Mensaje por Taylor A. Swift Mar Jun 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Lugar Niki? Smile
Taylor A. Swift
Taylor A. Swift
Admin

Mensaje por Miley Cyrus Mar Jun 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Lugarciitoo nicole ??
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus

Mensaje por Ibrahim Afellay Jue Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am

Lugar chica?
Ibrahim Afellay
Ibrahim Afellay

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado